IS-Test has started to replace old SCSI Hard Drives in Wafer Probers by modern Compact Flash Card technology, producing some substantial benefits for Wafer Prober users:
- Removes typical known weaknesses like happened with “old fashioned” hard disk drives (SCSI)
- Easy to change due to “plug & play” components – no additional software is required
- Less costs & high reliability – it will enhance the OEE significantly
- Much higher reading / writing rates
- Available for APM90A; UF190(A/B); UF200(A); UF200S(A); UF300(A)…
- Standard storage size: 2GB (higher capacities optionally available)
Contact IS-Test GmbH for further information on this subject or other Wafer Prober solutions!